Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SO..............TEXAS?


JUST THOUGHT i'D LET YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE IN TEXAS, YES YOU HEARD IT, TEXAS NEXT MONTH FOR A WEEK! Ang, me, mom, and Ang's mom are going back to where Angie served her mission and visiting the people she taught. I'm so excited! And lately Angie has had so much TEXAS PRIDE its almost ridiculous. but funny. Anyways so this picture is of us right after we got our flight tickets online and Angie insisted on wearing her Texas hat. You can count on me coming home with a real "don't mess with Texas t-shirt" too.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!! I had nooo idea that you were blogging again! So good to see and hear from you.... you crazy girl you! I'm going to Colby's basketball game right now, or else I'd write a longer comment. Later!

Oh wait, Colby is getting glasses! He gets them next week, be checking my blog because I'm sure I'll be posting pictures and stories about it!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Yay welcome back to blog world! have fun in texas i am so jealous! i have never been there either but have always wanted to go for some reason! you are the cutest i love you darlin!

Jodie said...

i was so excited to see a new post! you are too gorgeous brooke! how exciting, i have never been to texas!