Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Harlom Globtrotters..... say what?

Obviously I was important enough for them to take a pic of me with my WHOLE face in it. haha


So Me and Ang drove down to Utah for a couple days last week and It was so great to be able to spend some time with the fam. Mom took us all to the harlom globtrotters game which was interesting... ha ha. BUT FUN! I love my mom and all that she does to try and make me happy. I'm def. a blessed girl! And.. it was so good to see and spend time with Kaylee. She's always so fun to be around and me and Ang had such a great time hanging out with that cute face at the game!

We are just........ good dancers. need I say more? We know how to entertain each other thats for dang sure.


Check out Kaylee's face in this video... priceless.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like fun, I'm still mad I missed you and Angie!! I want a haircut the next time you 2 are here!! Please.....