Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BYU-I. Home away from Home

I LOVE THIS GIRL.......... PROPS TO ANGELA DAWN!


I have loved every minute up here at BYU-I. Its just a great place to be with amazing people all around you. I love my roommates. They are all so amazing and fun and you can bet I'll be posting some serious fun pictures sooner or later of us all. There are six of us living together and we all add something different... its great :)


My room- room mate Angie is pretty much what you call bomb dot com. Thats an understatment. Love the girl. She has made me such a better person already. We've set some serious new years resolution goals together and its been fun (and hard) I might add but we've done so good. My track for school doesn't start until April but I'm just trying to find a job now and me and Ang have been a................. hittin up the gym, volunteering and part of the BYU-I service commitee (we've got a dang fun retreat this weekend), handing out flyers for Angie's work, random stuff every day. Well I will update sooner or later.. hopefully sooner.. ha ha. Much love to you all!

No comments: