Friday, August 22, 2008

The fam!!!!!!!

  • Here we go on the big bad fam.. I just love them they keep ME in line!
  • My Daddy's a hard worker and a neat family oriented kinda guy.
  • Mom is always there and you can always count on her big open heart
  • Cam is Oger and eats a lot of food (there has been quite the amount of food available since he left for college) No but he did just leave for college and it hasn't been the same without him around we miss him here.
  • Kay Bug is a very best friend of mine and is always willing to go on a walk with me or crack a joke and laugh. I love her. I really really love her.
  • Kandy Karlee is not all there... but where she is there ...she's great ha ha. No but we are probably the most alike and I hope i've set a good example she can follow after. She's going to do great things .She is never afraid to say i love you or miss you and always has her arms out wide at the end of the day for a big hug to make someone feel wanted!
  • Broc.. um... where do I start? He's quite the character, thats an understatement I have no clue where the kid came from but we enjoy every minute of his nonsense. He's very sensitive and gets excited over the littliest things He makes me want to be a kid again.

THERE IS THE FAM IN A NUTSHELL! GOTTA LOVE EM!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WASSS UP !!!! Nice blogging, you rock the house. What a nice shout out to the fam! Happy blogging, can't wait to hear all about your crazy, wacky life...